If you need dental implants in Buderim, Comfort Dental Centre Buderim has good options for you to consider. Dental implants are among the best advancements in modern dentistry.
They fuse with the jaw and provide the closest resemblance in look, function, and feel to the natural teeth.
Your Comfort Dental Centre Buderim dentists have experience and a solid track record with implant dentistry. We take pride in offering patients who have lost their teeth an excellent alternative to dentures.
The Dental Implant Process
- The dentist will perform a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants.
- Your medical status will be evaluated, as well.
- Some factors that could affect the success of the treatment include gum disease, diabetes, cancer, alcoholism and smoking.
- The dentist will then check your teeth and gums thoroughly before any procedure is performed.
- The tooth restoration will be planned and the treatment plan will be discussed with you, which includes the costs, risks, and benefits including the treatment alternatives available if you don’t qualify for implants.
- The dentist will perform the treatment and insert the implants into the jawbone.
- After this process, it will take around 2 to 6 months for the implants to infuse to the bone through a process called Osseointergration.
- The treatment will be completed by attaching a dental crown or tooth restoration to your implant implants.
Candidates for Dental Implants
Your dentist is the only person who can accurately determine if you are a suitable candidate for dental implants. Your Comfort Dental Centre Buderim dentist will evaluate your teeth and gums thoroughly.
A good candidate for implant dentistry must have good overall dental health, have sufficient bone density to support the titanium posts, and must not suffer from uncontrolled diabetes or autoimmune disorders.
You should be committed to good oral hygiene, be a non-smoker or be willing to stop the habit during the treatment course, and you must completely understand the process of implant dentistry as it can take 4 to 12 months to see the result.
Routine brushing, flossing and regular visits to your dentist will help to maintain your oral health following the treatment. Dental implants are durable, functional and versatile solution for missing teeth. With proper care, they can last for many, many years.
High-quality Dental Implants at Comfort Dental Centre Buderim
Comfort Dental Centre Buderim provides expert care for healthy, beautiful smiles. Call our Buderim dental office to schedule a check-up, consultation or second opinion visit. We serve patients from Buderim and surrounding areas with top-notch dentistry.
At Comfort Dental Centre Buderim in Sunshine Coast, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers.
10% senior discount on all the treatments.
Call us on (07) 5370 8865 or book your appointment online.